2012 N. Main Street
High Point, NC 27262
Project Size (sq/ft):
10,000 to 19,999
There are a lot of different alternates on these plans so please make sure to price the alternates accordingly.
General Notes from Fourth Elm Pre-Bid:
- Electrical subs will need to carry the needed design and permitting design in their price, there will be no Electrical plans.
- Electrical subs will need to demo all the power poles and the external power sources that are hanging out of the walls (All the in-wall receptacles on the exterior walls will stay).
- Electrical subs will need to remove and add lights as shown on AD 102 and A101.
- Electrical Alternate: Replace all lights with LED
- Plumbing – There will be no drawings out for the plumbing so please read what is on AD101 (Notes #5, #8, #15, #16, #20 & #22) and A101 (Notes #3 & #17)
- All the ceiling stays except for the storage.
- Will need to add a new beam and plate lintel for the new door opening (Item #4 on A101)
- Partial Demo of the mezzanine as shown on the plans.
- Remove Steel Racking in the back.
- Plan to seal the gab above the front door. (See pictures or you can see at the walkthrough).
- Replace all the VCT with LVT.
- Remove all VCT and polish the slab on grade.
- Paint the existing ACT & grid.
- Paint the existing grid and replace all the acoustical ceiling tiles.
- Remove and replace all the ACT and the grid.
- Replace all the existing lighting with LED’s.
- Cut wall opening for new door (As shown on 5/AD301).
- Remove the existing metal canopy. Patch and repair EIFS, prep for paint. (As shown on 5/AD301).
24 x 36
- Addendum #1 - Date Added: Apr 15, 2019
- Addendum #2 - Date Added: Apr 17, 2019
- Addendum #3 - Date Added: Apr 17, 2019