Aldi #155 Landrum SC
Bid Date11/11/22 2:00pm
1768 Highway 14, Landrum SC 29356
Aldi Grocery Store retrofit Project in Landrum, SC. Please bid on your specific specialty or trade.
DESCRIPTION: 21,533 sf Aldi grocery store including demolition, shoring & bracing, paving, striping & signage, temp fencing, concrete, rebar, masonry, structural steel erection, stainless steel, millwork, roofing, caulking, overhead doors, storefront & windows, drywall, acoustical ceilings, painting, ceramic tile, toilet partitions & accessories, plumbing, HVAC, fire sprinkler, electrical.
Also include in your bid:
- Concrete paving at loading dock should be assumed at 2,200 SF for bid purposes.
- There are two raised pads in the existing slab that will need to be demolished.
- First is 18'x22', second is 22'x31'
Please be sure to include cost for the following items discovered at the Pre-Bid Walk into your final bid price:
1. Sheet C-3.0 states "Concrete pavement to be repaired/replaced as necessary." For bid purposes, include 72'x30' area. Replace with Aldi typical loading dock profile.
2. Remove chain link fence at loading dock area. See existing photos folder for more information.
3. Inside Building: Remove 22'x31' raised pad and pour back to finished floor elevation.
4. Inside Building: Remove 22'x12' raised pad and pour back to finished floor elevation.
5. Include freeze protection for existing fire riser.
6. At front of building: Remove all junction boxes at walls to remain.
7. Landlord to bring power to new CT Box.