KCS McKnight CDS School Phase 2 Classroom Addition Kannapolis NC REBID
Bid Date12/7/21 3:00pm
1300 Glenn Ave
This project is a 13,400 SF new addition to the existing McKnight headstart school in Kannapolis NC which includes new classrooms, offices, sitework and parking. Shiel Sexton will be the construction manager.
Message to Bidders:
REBID: The KCS McKnight School will rebid at 3:00 on Tuesday Dec 7, 2021.
The rebid on 12/7/21 will apply to the following bid packages which had less than (3) envelopes on bid day:
2 Demolition, Earthwork, Exterior Improvements & Utilities
3 Paving Bid Package
4 Site Concrete Bid Package
5 Fence Bid Package
6 Building Concrete
9 Wood, Plastics & Composites
10 Fiber Cement Siding
13 Doors, Frames and Hardware
16 Painting & Staining
20 Window Treatment
21 Metal Canopies
24 Electrical, Communications & Fire Alarm
26 General Trades
27 Final Clean
Per the instruction to bidders your proposal should be submitted as follows:
1. USE the provided Bid Forms
- Bid Forms are provided in the project manual
- Acknowledge both addendum 1 and 2 on Bid Form.
- Include the signed HUB document and affidavits
- If your bid is over $250,000 provide a bid bond.
- Packages under $250,000 do not require bonds
- If you cannot find these documents, I will send them to you.
2. Your bid form must be received in a labeled and sealed envelope.
- The envelope can be mailed or hand delivered as a long as it reaches the 1300 Glenn Ave in Kannapolis before 3:00 on Dec 7
- The bid envelopes are to be labeled
- “SEALED BID ENCLOSED”
- BID PACKAGE (YOUR BID PACKAGE NUMBER)
- Addressed to: Ms. Jennifer Baucom, McKnight Child Development Center, 1300 Glenn Avenue, Kannapolis, NC 28081
3. YOU CAN NOT EMAIL YOUR BIDS (for this project):
- Due to the federal funding of this project, we are required to follow public bid opening rules.
The following bid packages received (3) or more bid envelopes on bid day, and WILL NOT rebid.
12 Aluminum Framed Entrances, Storefront, Glazing
14 Light Gauge Framing, Drywall & Acoustical Ceilings
15 Ceramic & Resilient
23 Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning
Send questions to Josh Craft at firstname.lastname@example.org